“Incognito braces are the modern and invisible alternative to conventional braces”
Incognito braces are an advanced generation of brace that is hidden discreetly on the back of the teeth, not on the front like conventional ‘train tacks’. This allows people to go about their daily routine without feeling self-conscious because their braces are virtually invisible from the outside.
Incognito braces are suitable for all age groups – children, adolescents and adults who want to correct their tooth position.
The brace is custom made for each patient to maximise comfort and ensure precise results, this is achieved by using the latest computer technology when creating the brace.
Dr Ronan Perry is one of the leading providers of Incognito braces in Ireland, and has completed several cases. Costs vary depending upon individual needs, but on average treatment can start from €3,000.
There are many reasons to choose Incognito braces:
- Customisation: they are individually designed and produced just for you
- Aesthetics: Because they are placed on the back of the teeth they are virtually invisible from the outside
- Time: Visible success in only a short time
- Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference, after just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
- Reliable correction of all types of incorrect tooth positions
- Suitable for all age groups
- No risk of decalcification to the front tooth surface
- Since the brackets are made from gold alloy, nickel allergies are not a problem.
For more information visit www.hiddenbraces.co.uk